In response to the extraordinary challenges of the coronavirus, Bank AL Habib is offering additional support to our consumers and we will continue to devote all necessary resources to help ensure your personal safety, while maintaining all of the services you count on. You may contact us at (021) 111–014-014 for any assistance.
State Bank of Pakistan has introduced refinance schemes to support businesses pay salaries and wages of their staff, and to encourage and facilitate the purchase of medical equipment. These temporary schemes may be availed from Bank AL Habib at an easy repayment schedule.
- To Learn more about SBP Refinance Scheme for Payment of Salaries to Workers of Businesses, please click here
- To Learn more about SBP Refinance Scheme for Hospitals and Medical Centers, please click here
To help you access your account remotely at any time, you may use Agile ( iOs, Android )
or visit an ATM
nearby. Through our alternative delivery channel, you may:
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Utility Bills
- Top up Mobile Phone
- View Mini Statements
For your convenience, fee and charges on all Internet Banking services have been waived
We also urge you to *protect yourself from Coronavirus and help stop the spread by:
- Cleaning your hands with soap and water/hand sanitizers
- Wearing disposable gloves
- Wearing a mask if you have any symptoms
- Avoid contact with sick people
As per the instructions of SBP our branches will be open from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM to facilitate your banking needs and queries.
*Advisory by World Health Organization
List of Branches
Click here to download a complete list of OPEN branches . To learn about CLOSED branches, please click here
List of ATMs
Click here to view the list of OPERATIONAL and NON-OPERATIONAL ATMs