- “Membership of industry associations and trade bodies of the Bank are KCCI, PBA and 1Link.”
- “Award of Recognition, 2010” from International Finance Corporation (IFC) as the Most Active GTFP (Global Trade Finance Program) Issuing Bank in Middle East & North Africa for “South-South” Trade. This is the second consecutive year that the Bank received an award from IFC in recognition of participation in GTFP.
- “The Strongest Bank Balance Sheet in Pakistan, 2013” by The Asian Banker. This certification is based on the strength, liquidity and sustainability of the balance sheet in a challenging market place.
- “TFP Award 2017” from Asian Development Bank (ADB). The Bank has received Trade Finance Program Award for leading Partner Bank in Pakistan 2017.
- “Bank of the Year (Mid-Size Banks) 2017” by CFA Society Pakistan. This is the sixth time that the Bank has received this award, having received it earlier for the years 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2016.
- “Top 25 Companies Award” for the year 2017 and “Top 25 Companies Award” for the year 2019 by the Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited.
Criteria for the award include dividend payout, capital efficiency, profitability, free-float of shares, transparency, corporate governance & investor relation and compliance with listing of companies & securities regulations. Alhamdolillah, this is the eighth time that the Bank has been selected for this award.