For salaried individual, Job Card / Job Letter or Salary Slip or Source of Income required.
A valid photocopy of any one of the following identity document is obtained
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) issued by NADRA.
- Smart National Identity Card (SNIC) issued by NADRA.
- National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistani (NICOP) issued by NADRA.
- Pakistan Origin Card (POC) issued by NADRA.
- Alien Registration Card (ARC) issued by National Aliens Registration Authority (NARA), Ministry of Interior (local currency account only).
- Passport; having valid visa on it or any other proof of legal stay along with passport (foreign national individuals only).
Non-resident accounts can be grouped in the following categories:
- Non-resident accounts of Pakistan nationals permanently residing and domiciled abroad.
- Non-resident accounts of Pakistan nationals who are abroad for short visits.
- Non-resident accounts of foreign nationals residing abroad.
- Non-resident accounts of foreign nationals ordinarily resident in Pakistan but gone abroad for short visits.
Copy of passport/Pakistan Origin Card is obtained and Declaration on “form QA-22” is obtained.
Taxes and Zakat
Taxes will be applicable as per government regulations and directives of State Bank of Pakistan
The rate of profit on savings accounts are subject to change from time to time.