For salaried individual, Job Card / Job Letter or Salary Slip or a verifiable source of income required.
A valid photocopy of any one of the following identity document is obtained
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) issued by NADRA.
- Smart National Identity Card (SNIC) issued by NADRA.
- National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistani (NICOP) issued by NADRA.
- Pakistan Origin Card (POC) issued by NADRA.
- Alien Registration Card (ARC) issued by National Aliens Registration Authority (NARA), Ministry of Interior (local currency account only).
- Passport having valid visa on it or any other proof of legal stay along with passport (foreign national individuals only).
Non-resident accounts can be grouped in the following categories:
- Non-resident accounts of Pakistan nationals permanently residing and domiciled abroad.
- Non-resident accounts of Pakistan nationals who are abroad for short visits.
- Non-resident accounts of foreign nationals residing abroad.
- Non-resident accounts of foreign nationals ordinarily resident in Pakistan but gone abroad for short visits.
Copy of passport/Pakistan Origin Card is obtained and Declaration on “form QA-22” is obtained.
Taxes will be applicable as per government regulations and directives of State Bank of Pakistan