AL Habib Digital Account
What your needs may be, we have an account to help you bank your way
We aim to provide you with a seamless digital account opening experience. AL Habib Digital Account Opening aims to redefine your account opening experience by making the process easy and pleasant.
An Account for
Who can apply?
Banking on the Go
There’s so much you can do with the AL Habib Mobile App
- Inter Bank Funds Transfer
- 1Bill Facility
- Generate E-Statement
- Stop Cheque
- Multiple Bill Payment
Tutorial Videos for Digital Account Opening
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can open an account through the AL Habib Digital Account Opening Facility?
Individual / Natural persons Resident Pakistanis may open their account through this portal.
- What are the documents required for Account Opening?
CNIC / SNIC and Self-Declaration regarding income and profession is a mandatory document to be furnished for Account Opening.
- Which documents are required from a Minor for Account Opening purposes?
For a Minor, the following are required
- Scanned copy of:
- Juvenile Card
- Child Registration Certificate
- Live Photograph of Minor
- Scanned copy of:
- Is there any limit on the transactions that can be performed through these accounts?
The following limits apply on below mentioned accounts as per State Bank of Pakistan
Asaan Digital Account Credit Balance – PKR 1 Million / month Debit Balance – PKR 1 Million / month Digital Account No limit on Digital Account
- Who can apply for a Debit Card?
Customers with a Rupee account may apply for a Debit Card.
- Do I have to visit the branch?
You may only visit the branch for collection of Debit Card, Cheque Book and Biometric Verification at a later point, based on your convenience.
- In how many days is the biometric verification required?
Customer must visit the branch within 60 days of account opening for biometric verification; otherwise the account will be blocked.
- Can I resume my application during account opening in case the application process abruptly halted?
Yes, you may resume the application process through “Resume Application”. After this, you will be required to input your reference number, Email Address and Mobile OTAC Verification code.
- How can I request assistance during application process?
You may call us at our dedicated helpline – (92 21) 111- 014 – 014
- Is there any minimum balance or initial deposit requirement on these accounts?
There is no minimum balance or initial deposit requirement on the aforementioned accounts.
- Which Debit Card products are available on these accounts?
Customers may avail the below mentioned Debit Card products (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- PayPak Debit Card
- UPI Debit Card
- Visa Silver Debit Card
- Visa Gold Debit Card
- Visa Platinum Debit Card
PayPak Debit Card is free and will be offered by default on all accounts. For pricing of Debit Cards, customer may review the Bank`s prevailing Schedule of Charges.
- Can I obtain financing against my deposits?
Yes, you may obtain financing against 90% deposits subject to Terms and Conditions
- Can I maintain any other account with the Bank if I have an Asaan Digital Account?
A customer cannot maintain any other account with the Bank if they have an Asaan Digital Account.
- Can I modify my account details without visiting the branch?
Yes you may modify your account details through the “Account Maintenance” option.
- Will I be entitled to a Statement of Account?
You may request a Statement of Account hardcopy specifically from Call Center.
- What is the turn-around time for Account Opening request acceptance or decline?
Our team will let you know within two days if the Account Opening application is accepted or declined. In case of potential decline, your case shall be referred back by the CPU Digital Desk.
- Is video-KYC mandatory?
Video based KYC is mandatory for all Politically Exposed Persons` Account applications.
- Do I have to accept Bank AL Habib`s terms and conditions of Account Opening at stage?
Yes, a customer must accept Terms & Conditions before proceeding further with the application.
- Is there a Key Fact Sheet for Conventional and Islamic banking products being offered under AL Habib Digital Account Opening Facility?